Complete Python for data science and cloud computing
- 49 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Become a true data scientist & machine learning expert with full industry knowledge
- Apply different predictive models and machine learning algorithms into use cases in different business areas
- Present analytical results to various users
- Master Text Mining & Natural Language Processing (NLP) using Python & Spark for sentimental analysis
- Work on Python with SQL on SQLite, Redshift, SAS, MongoDB, Spark and other data sources
- Become industry expert in banking, marketing, credit risk and product-user recommender system
- Collect and analyze Big Data in different systems
- Use AWS and Azure for Cloud Computing
- Master fundamental Python programming
- Apply generic Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Conduct real world capstone projects to build up career path
- Master useful data engineering knowledge and skills
- Convert homework and practices into your own knowledge and skills
- Use all famous graphics tools such as matplotlib, plotly, seaborn and ggplot into data visualization
- Any one should be able to use computer including being able to install software
- Desire to learn Python, Data Science and Cloud Computing
- Prior exposure to programming languages will be helpful
- Basic knowledge and skills of math
In this nearly 50 hours course, we will walk through the complete Python for starting the career in data science and cloud computing!
This is so far the most comprehensive guide to mastering data science, business analytics, statistical tests & modelling, data visualization, machine learning, cloud computing, Big data analysis and real world use cases with Python.
Data science career is not just a traditional IT or pure technical game – this is a comprehensive area, and above all, you must know why you conduct data analysis and how to deploy your results to generate values for the company you are working for or your own business. Therefore, this course not only covers all aspects of practical data science, but also the necessary data engineering skills and business model & knowledge you need in different industries.
Whether you are working in financing, marketing, health companies, or you are running start-up, knowing the complete application of Python for data science and cloud computing is the must to achieving various business objective and looking insights into data. Yes, this complete course introduces you to a solid foundation based on the following contents and features
· Python programming for data analytics, including Python fundamentals, Numpy array, Pandas Data Frames and Scipy functions.
· How big data are collected and analyzed based on many real world examples. such as using Python scraping web data, communicating with flat files, parquet files, SAS data, SQLite, MongoDB and Redshift on AWS
· Statistics and its application into various types of business use cases, such as the most useful statistical techniques you’ll need for banking, risk, marketing, pricing, social medium, fraud detection, customers churn & life value analysis and more.
· Machine learning algorithms in each use case – all necessary theories and usages for real world applications. Note, this part is taught by both business analyst and PHD mathematician with more than 20 years experience, we teach you ‘why’ from the root, rather than just ‘model.fit() model.predict()’ instructed in many other courses.
· Data visualization combined with statistical analysis use cases to help students develop a working familiarity to understand data by graph. We will teach you how to apply all famous graphics tools such as matplotlib, plotly online and offline, seaborn and ggplot into many practical cases.
· Many hands-on real world projects to review and improve what you have learned in the lectures. For example, we have provided the following typical use cases along with the business backgrounds: Pricing retail products by checking elasticity; Online sales forecasting using time course data; Recommender system by transaction segmentation; Consumer credit score system; Fraud detection and performance tracking; Natural Language Processing for sentimental analysis and more.
· Spark for big data analysis, cloud computing, machine learning on AWS and Azure. We provide detailed technical explanation and real word uses cases on the real cloud environments including the specific process of system configuration.
· Features for listening by doing: the best way to become an expert is to practice while learning. This course is not an exception. Not only we’ll each programming codes and theories, but also need your involvement into reviewing you have learned.
· Hundreds to thousands exercises, projects and homework along with detailed solutions. You can hardly find any other similar course with so many hands-on opportunities to solve so many practical problems
· Our experts team will provide comprehensive online support. The course will also be on-going updated with announcement
Upon completing this course, you’ll be able to apply Python to solve various data science, machine learning, statistical analysis and business problems under different environments and interfaces. You can answer different job interview questions and integrate Python and cloud computing into complete applications.
Want to be successful? then join this course and follow each learning-practicing step! You’ll learn by doing and meet various challenges to become a real data scientist!
- Anyone interested in Python for data science, machine learning (theories and usages) and cloud computing (detailed set-up and configuration) to help their current job or start a new career
- Anyone who needs to use the course as the referenced material or quick card solutions for Python in data science and machine learning.
- Anyone who needs complete interpretation in statistics and business
- Any one who needs large scale of practices (home work and real projects) after listening
- Anyone looking to solve various business problems and generate value using data driven methods
- Business owners, professionals in financing, marketing, health roles who are interested in understanding data better and apply data science way to make decisions
- Developers who are looking to build applications such as investment, marketing, e-commerce, risk management, pricing, fraud and clinical trials. social network using Python and cloud computing
<img class=”” src=”data:;base64,” alt=”Python for Statistical Analysis” width=”125″ height=”70″ />
<img class=”” src=”data:;base64,” alt=”Machine Learning A-Z: Become Kaggle Master” width=”125″ height=”70″ />
<img class=”” src=”data:;base64,” alt=”Complete Time Series Analysis With Python” width=”125″ height=”70″ />
<img class=”” src=”data:;base64,” alt=”Optimization with Metaheuristics in Python” width=”125″ height=”70″ />
<img class=”” src=”data:;base64,” alt=”Data Analysis Bootcamp™ 21 Real World Case Studies” width=”125″ height=”70″ />
Frequently bought together
Mammoth Interactive, John Bura
Shiv Onkar Deepak Kumar
|4.3 Instructor Rating|
We are a group of data analytics experts involved in different industry fields — finance, marketing, health, telecommunication and entertainment. We all have at least Master Degree of Science in computer science, mathematics and business. We all have very rich experience in education.
Our goal is to educate persons who wish to learn various data analytics knowledge, skills and tools. We are always seeking innovative methods in delivering what we know.
Пока что все отлично, надеюсь и далее будет. 😉
Simply awesome ….!!!
Very long course, lots of detailed information. but, there were many negatives:
1. one of the instructors was super boring – will put you to sleep.
2. some of the notebooks were missing or mis-named.
3. some notebooks did not follow the flow of the lecture – many times this was the case.
4. long section on statistics – if you want to learn about statistics this would be a plus.
5. section on AWS needed you to sign up for AWS – didnt like this – went over same methods already covered.
6. section on MS Azure also like AWS section – not needed.
7. last two sections could be eliminated into there own course.
8. questions never answered! if you have problems – try google to get answers – instructors will not answer.
The only plus was that they did explain everything very well.
<img class=”individual-review–author-avatar–15MOW user-avatar user-avatar–image” src=”data:;base64,” alt=”Utkarsh” width=”48″ height=”48″ aria-label=”Utkarsh” data-purpose=”review-author-avatar” />
Great content for all levels
<img class=”individual-review–author-avatar–15MOW user-avatar user-avatar–image” src=”data:;base64,” alt=”Michael Ballard” width=”48″ height=”48″ aria-label=”Michael Ballard” data-purpose=”review-author-avatar” />
Giving a poor rating because:
– jupyter notebooks are simply awful with very unclean codes.
-Projects are not useful for many reasons like sales prediction project has variable names like M1, M2, Cat1, Cat2. So you make a model for predicting sales but without having knowledge of real feature names you don’t gain much
-Projects are either on OLS regression or logistic reg. Nothing on important ML algos like DT’s, RF’s, Boosting. Nothing on feature selection or regularization discussed in projects.
-Instructor isn’t responsive, did not answer my questions even though he says in course description ” Our experts team will provide comprehensive online support. The course will also be on-going updated with announcement”. Don’t know if EXPERTS are on vacation or they are too busy to answer student queries
Bought this thinking there is lot of stuff provided by instructor but its has not been useful for above mentioned reasons among others. Wish i could get a refund.
So far so good.
Installation process not very clear
To me the professor was effective. He doesn’t seem to make any assumptions about his audience. When he explains things, he really gets into detail to make sure there is no misunderstanding. I like when he switches from screen to screen to make sure you remembered the last topic. So he won’t just describe a previous idea, he actually goes back and shows you what he means, and he really puts emphasis on an object with the mouse (hovering and moving the pointer above the object being discussed) to add emphasis on the discussion. I really like it.
More Courses by Datagist INC